Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) Certification
A Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
An RHCVA is capable of the following tasks:
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Creating datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to support Linux and Windows users and manage them using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager
- Performing essential management tasks such as logging and bookmarking
The following audiences may be interested in earning RHCVA:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for or seeking responsibility for implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms. Red Hat suggests RHCSA-level skills or better for those who wish to take the exam
- RHCEs who wish to earn Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
EX318 - Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) exam
- Performance-based exam that tests knowledge to create, deploy, and manage virtual machines.